Lakeside Women's Hospital

Health Care Designed Exclusively for Women

Lakeside Women's Hospital History

Lakeside Women's Hospital DoctorsLakeside Women's Hospital was built in October of 1997. The founding physicians felt like there had to be a better, simpler, more efficient way for women to get their health care needs met.

Lakeside opened with 14 rooms and nine physicians.

Our Goal was Simple

We wanted to provide everything a woman needed in one convenient place—lab, radiology, surgery, OB and doctor’s offices. It wasn't long before we outgrew our original building and had to expand. We moved radiology and business office offsite and added rooms 1 and 2 and the NST and overflow rooms.  We then we added a two bed NICU and another addition which brought us eight more med-surg rooms, an additional nurse’s station and an endoscopy suite.

Lakeside Women's Hospital Construction



Lakeside Women's Hospital is partially owned by physicians. These include: Susan Chambers, Whitney Driver, Valerie Engelbrecht, Nelson Fong, Margaret Hall, Laura Mackie,
Jennifer Nelson, Dana Stone and Lisa Wasemiller-Smith, Jennifer McNeil, Chris Davis, William Miller.

© Lakeside Women’s Hospital Pencil
A Member of the INTEGRIS Network
11200 N. Portland
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73120
Phone: 405-936-1500
Back to Top